ADVERTISEMENT

NFHS Network subscription question

swva_havok_fan

VaPreps Varsity
Feb 23, 2016
I have a question about the paid subscription to NFHS Network. If I paid today (November 30) would I then turn around and get charged again tomorrow (December 1) since it's a new month, therefore getting charged twice in two days?

I want to watch Pikeville, Kentucky and Bluefield, West Virginia in their state championship games which are being played today and then watch the VHSL games next week, but I don't want to get charged twice, when I only plan to keep the subscription till next weekend. Lol.

I don't KNOW the answer to your question, but my guess is that your paid subscription would correspond to the date you initiated it. So if you pay on November 30, you should be entitled to view anything you want until December 29 or 30. Of course to show you how smart I am, I have never done anything about my subscription and I continue to pay the $9.95 every month, even though I probably don't watch two events a year. Genius huh?

Runs for 30 days not a month. It will tell you to the minute when you have to unsubscribe
To not get charged for the next cycle

I have a question about the paid subscription to NFHS Network. If I paid today (November 30) would I then turn around and get charged again tomorrow (December 1) since it's a new month, therefore getting charged twice in two days?

I want to watch Pikeville, Kentucky and Bluefield, West Virginia in their state championship games which are being played today and then watch the VHSL games next week, but I don't want to get charged twice, when I only plan to keep the subscription till next weekend. Lol.

There's also a very good game being played today @ Noon in WVA on NFHS :

2018 WVSSAC AAA Football Championship
Spring Valley vs Martinsburg

Plus next weekend - ALL of the VA Championships in all 6 divisions!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT