ADVERTISEMENT

NFHS Network

Bluetree

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Dec 19, 2012
I know most of the posters on here know about this website. But here are the games they have scheduled to be shown Friday and Saturday. It's only three. Friday night a 6A game Oscar Smith at Ocean Lakes; Saturday 4A Liberty at Salem and 5A L.C Bird at Salem VB. A one day pass is $9.95; a month pass is $14.95. Of course if you get the month pass you can see all 6 state championship games next week.

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com

Good tip Bluetree. Month pass is a pretty good deal this time of year. For anyone that doesn't know this, after some period of time, I believe these NFHS games are available at no charge. And if you can sync you computer or iPad to your TV, it's a pretty cool show.

Originally posted by Bluetree:
I know most of the posters on here know about this website. But here are the games they have scheduled to be shown Friday and Saturday. It's only three. Friday night a 6A game Oscar Smith at Ocean Lakes; Saturday 4A Liberty at Salem and 5A L.C Bird at Salem VB. A one day pass is $9.95; a month pass is $14.95. Of course if you get the month pass you can see all 6 state championship games next week.
Color commentary for both games will be provided by VirginiaPreps.com's own Matthew Hatfield.

Enjoy!

would like to know what the VHSL charges them

Live radio is $50.00 tape delay . T.v. is $500.00 live t.v. is $2,.000.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT