ADVERTISEMENT

NFHS Ntework

757FridayNiteZ

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 9, 2015
I am not one to spend needless $$$. I've been on the fence about subscribing here. BUT I have found value in NFHS Network. Annual subscription is about $70. This is what I get:

Live Streaming

On-Demand Games; if NFHS has it, i can watch it. Scout the teams in the new regional alignment for you area!

Buy Games
Digital Copy $19.95 DVD copy $24.95 buy your team's Championship Game!!

Donate: You can give to a school. Most schools likely have booster clubs but this is another revenue channel for them.

So, as I've posted on the Class 6 board, I've become a bit of a game streaming junky. In season, I can watch any team just for entertainment, a bit of fan scouting, and to catch the games when I'm out of town! Additionally, I can watch any out-of-state HS Team's games, too!!

Between Facebook & Youtube Live & NFHS Network, I can have 3 Streaming Live Games. I'm not embarrassed to say that I watched 2 big games at the same time!!!

I am subscribed to it too! I love it for all of the same reasons you listed.
I was watching all 4 VHSL State Semi Final games 2 weeks ago! It was a great experience!
I was able to get tickets to the SB v HS championship game to see my Springers go down on a 3rd & goal from the 16 on a perfect pass from SB's qb. Disappointing for us, but... that's the way the cookie crumbled! Congrats SB on your win. HS will be back very soon!

ADVERTISEMENT