ADVERTISEMENT

NND & Tidewater Thoughts (and chances against the Machine) after week 3

Schools move in and out of divisions all the time based on their enrollment. Why is it the only one I “EVER” hear anybody complaining about is Riverheads? It really does get old, kinda like the Trump/Russia collusion, all kind of talk and accusations but not one shred of evidence. Guess if you dont have a team good enough to beat them use the “enrollment” excuse.[/QUOTE

I think you meant to start your comment with "OTHER"

Come on folks that was funny!
Hope ya'll have a nice afternoon!

tenor.gif

Its week 3 and Im going to go ahead and make my prediction for the postseason. I know its probably going to upset some people but Im not going to try to sugar coat anything and give everybody some love like RedPrideNation would. Haha, no offense RedPrideNation. Im picking Riverheads no surprise to finish undefeated and get the number 1 seed. In my opinion there are only 3 teams who can play with the Red Team. Essex, William Campbell and Galax. I see Riverheads knocking off WC for region B title 35-13. Essex comes out of A and gets the lucky trip to Greenville. IMO Riverheads offense is better and more versatile than last years. Big Red takes care of Essex 28-7. No team out of D has a chance against Galax out of C. Its going to be a 2015 rematch but this time Big Red comes out on top 35-14. Hope I didnt upset too many folks but its just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

Reactions: MGF
I have been under the weather for a few months . What does the Red Team look like this year ?This talk of going undefeated sounds a little premature for any team at this point . Hope to get a look @ them soon .

They won’t get their rings sized don’t think anyone tied with Riverheads program thinks that way they know its one game at a time and to win it you have to play at the top of your game or you will get beat. You think that way you will get beat

They won’t get their rings sized don’t think anyone tied with Riverheads program thinks that way they know its one game at a time and to win it you have to play at the top of your game or you will get beat. You think that way you will get beat
Guarantee Casto and the team arent looking ahead or taking any team lightly but it makes for a good debate on msg boards. But in reality I dont see a challenger during the remainder of the regular season.

Guarantee Casto and the team arent looking ahead or taking any team lightly but it makes for a good debate on msg boards. But in reality I dont see a challenger during the remainder of the regular season.
I think draft will be tough at the end and don’t know much about skyline. But I’m with you I like the debate on the board. Nothing wrong with stirring it up every once in a while

I have been under the weather for a few months . What does the Red Team look like this year ?This talk of going undefeated sounds a little premature for any team at this point . Hope to get a look @ them soon .
watch out there has been a XCROSS sighting, jer says hope u are feeling better, let jer know if u want a seat saved for fri night, I will have my scooby snacks, as for the football team they might win a few games they lost a lot of players from last years team. GO BIG RED

Order rings , hats , shirts, now that way you can have it all out by homecoming. The 4 peat is a lock I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT