ADVERTISEMENT

No spectators allowed at Seminole games.

Jul 13, 2007
Just heard that on the local sports news. Parents will be able to attend their child's senior night in person which is good news. Now I'm not sure if this covers all fall sports that were moved to spring or it is just certain ones. Anyway im really glad the kids are going to get to compete in their chosen sport this spring.

What a bunch of crap!!!!! Yea, because it would be impossible to spread out the senior parents (at least) in the stands. Common Sense has left the building folks!!!!

Reactions: wikki and Lakelife
Rustburg played Heritage at City Stadium a couple years ago when Heritage won the state championship. Heritage had about 40 fans on their side of the field. Unreal what little support Heritage has for any sport.
Glass games are the same way, no fans attend.

Exactly!!! There'd be a higher population density in the cereal isle at the local grocery store.
Like I said. Common sense has left he building.
They usually don't have much support at their games and I've been to quite a few of their games.

Im ready to fight, ooppsss cant say that word. VHSL and schools and districts need to allow as many spectators as the governors quidelines allow for. So damn glad us peons have a say.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT