ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern District

Oct 9, 2014
I know the competition hasn't been great, but the 7 schools are now a combined 21-7.

Kettle Run 4-0
Liberty 4-0
Millbrook 4-0
Sherando 4-0
James Wood 2-2
Handley 2-2
Fauquier 1-3

Even now when they start taking on each other, they very likely end up with 4 seven-plus win teams making the playoffs.

I know the competition hasn't been great, but the 7 schools are now a combined 21-7.

Kettle Run 4-0
Liberty 4-0
Millbrook 4-0
Sherando 4-0
James Wood 2-2
Handley 2-2
Fauquier 1-3

Even now when they start taking on each other, they very likely end up with 4 seven-plus win teams making the playoffs.
Really looking forward to the Sherando vs Liberty game next week! A great road test for the warriors and see who'll take the early season position at the top of this league.

I'm not really familiar with Liberty anymore though. Anyone have any insight?

Liberty hasn't played anyone. Sherando will handle them. KR isn't any good either. If sherando has any kind of defense they should win by 2 tds

Liberty will give Sherando a game, but I think the Warriors win. I can't see them beating Martinsburg, but staying within a couple scores of them would be a good sign for the rest of the season.

Did Millbrook have players out against Turner Ashby? They gave up 34 non-garbage time points, and the 0-4 Knights aren't exactly an offensive powerhouse.

Liberty will give Sherando a game, but I think the Warriors win. I can't see them beating Martinsburg, but staying within a couple scores of them would be a good sign for the rest of the season.

Did Millbrook have players out against Turner Ashby? They gave up 34 non-garbage time points, and the 0-4 Knights aren't exactly an offensive powerhouse.
I was wondering the same... TA had put up some points by half when I seen the score and was curious as to what was going on here

I will tell you what's going on, same that is always been going on . Millbrook can score a lot, but can't play defense .
That's what I suspected. Also think this could lead to being overrated as well

ADVERTISEMENT