ADVERTISEMENT

Oops wrong Sussex Central Team score reported!

Thats Sussex Central, Delaware if you didnt know :) Funny coincidence was I was watching this game on youtube earlier haha

Reactions: pizzzzza
When I saw that score, I wasn't 100% sure....

Thanks for the correction! LOL

No worries! Cool that it was posted. The Riders looked bad. I dont recall if SC is in D1 or D2 over there in Delaware but I'm pretty sure Delmar is going to run away with D2 again this season.

No worries! Cool that it was posted. The Riders looked bad. I dont recall if SC is in D1 or D2 over there in Delaware but I'm pretty sure Delmar is going to run away with D2 again this season.

Well anyway thanks for you graciously correcting me, and not going overboard on here whenever an error is made.

There's one particular poster on here who used to jump down my throat whenever an error was made in the Scoreboard - I've just recently decided to ignore him and his posts.

I hate it more than the next person when information is incorrect - unfortunately, it does happen from time to time on twitter - I'm just simply passing the info along.

But this one was my error totally - wasn't sure if it were the same Sussex Central (VA) - didn't know there was a Sussex Central (DEL)!

Learn something new every day!

Reactions: mmqp
It's a very easy mistake to make honestly. I find football in Delaware interesting for whatever reason so was aware of their SC, it used to be Georgetown High many years ago and I wish they had kept that name, mascot and colors stayed the same. Lots of interesting schools names over that way as well.. Caesar Rodney, William Penn, Delmar, the long gone Gunning Bedford High and so on and so forth.

And theres always one bad apple in the bunch, I can assure you that 99.9999% of people on here greatly appreciate the work and time you spend putting this all together. I know its a lot of work. And hey, you should have left the score up there, I doubt I'm the only person who would be interested to see it!

Reactions: pizzzzza
Yea I love to follow along with the high school football scores on Friday nights...one of my favorite things to do, to be honest!

And I realize not everyone has the accessibility or the resources to always find their favorite team or a particular score.

I'm just trying to help out whenever I can.

I don't mean to monopolize the scoreboard - I usually will sit and wait to see if a particular score is posted - and if no one does it within a reasonable amount of time I go ahead and post it - but I certainly don't want to step on toes on here....it's for everyone to contribute to and read.

And there's always games that I know are very important on a particular night that I know readers want the updates to as soon as possible, and those are the ones I try to update more often.

Have a good night!

Reactions: mmqp
Yep take care dude, enjoy your weekend!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT