ADVERTISEMENT

OPI scenario???

757FridayNiteZ

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 9, 2015
OPI?? Bigger, taller receiver runs up and into the defender to help slow his momentum and make an outside cut. The defender often falls down from the force of the impact.

The quarterback normally times the throw at the time of impact knowing it's going to be an easy completion. This is a go to play that I have seen a team utilize multiple times over the years. NEVER seen a penalty called. The hit is so hard, it creates at least a 3 yard gap from the falling defender.

I am always astonished that no penalty is called. The official is normally very well positioned as the pattern is normally no more than 10 yards most often in the end zone.

OPI?? Bigger, taller receiver runs up and into the defender to help slow his momentum and make an outside cut. The defender often falls down from the force of the impact.

The quarterback normally times the throw at the time of impact knowing it's going to be an easy completion. This is a go to play that I have seen a team utilize multiple times over the years. NEVER seen a penalty called. The hit is so hard, it creates at least a 3 yard gap from the falling defender.

I am always astonished that no penalty is called. The official is normally very well positioned as the pattern is normally no more than 10 yards most often in the end zone.

I’d need to see this one on film.

Reactions: White hat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT