ADVERTISEMENT

PA got ROBBED

06devils

VaPreps Rookie
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2006
Princess Anne got ROBBED tonight. And its really sad that the REFS from up that way don't have a clue what they are doing..... PA if I was yall I would never play in that tournament again NEVER. Yall fought back from 19 down and sent it to overtime and got robbed hands down.. Cosby knows that they got a late Christmas gift.

I agree! They did get robbed! HS got robbed playing Cosby too . HS was up by 1 with the clock ticking to .1 second and called a foul when there was no foul. Cosby hit both and won by 1.

Welcome to our world in the old Dominion District.......Cosby is already a good squad but they get ALL the calls especially at home. Its like playing at Benedictine in the old days. One of the officials last night was hugging up on Coach Mead like she was his sister or something. You have to be at least 15 points better than Cosby to even have a chance to win.

Adomako is a great player but she gets away with a lot of stuff as does Jojo......Ridiculous......And of course, Cosby NEVER commits a foul (snicker) or travels (LOL---blatant no call last night that decided the game). With that being said, mad props to PA for coming back in that game against the odds. I left them for dead when they were behind by 19. The power of the three point shot.....

This post was edited on 1/19 9:06 AM by skycoach

This post was edited on 1/19 9:24 AM by skycoach

Thanks coach for supporting my event. It's a part of basketball sometimes you get the bad whistle. Do I feel the officiating was bad, yea at times, but how is that the tournaments fault? If PA played them at the Seigel. Center and the officiating was bad are you going to ask PA never to show back up at the state tournament? PA had opportunities to put it away and made some mistakes with the ball so it wasn't all on the referees. If you would like I can give you your $10 back since you feel so bad about my tournament and maybe you should not come back. BTW I thought Jack didn't want you all using this account anymore.

Used my pass but if you want to give me $10 for watching that mess I will certainly take it. By the way tell whoever Jack is when you see him, I said what's up.

I don't want to call you out because I know exactly who you are DP. Funny you don't know who Jack is and he's the head coach over there at Salem. Bottom line is this the refs were bad but to attack my event is wrong because it didn't go your way. Your daughters team will be fine Dozier is an excellent coach. Glad I deal with him and not you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT