ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick henry 6A vs Jefferson forest

That really is a good question. Better still, can the PH defense figure how to stop Navy Jones?

You are a southwestern school 6A in the south , how can you not stop one player? Take more than navy jones to beat a 6A team ya think?

You are a southwestern school 6A in the south , how can you not stop one player? Take more than navy jones to beat a 6A team ya think?
I believe PH-Roanoke was reclassified asca 5a North Team. The are in the same conference with orange, albamarle, halifax, ph-ashland and Atlee. Salem has spanked them for year , and JF will let likely do the same. PH has a good quarterback and a few athletes. Hamspear you are correct in your analysis. It seems any good team good stop one player; however, I think Christmas will have his boys ready for this one. 35-21 JF

I believe PH-Roanoke was reclassified asca 5a North Team. The are in the same conference with orange, albamarle, halifax, ph-ashland and Atlee. Salem has spanked them for year , and JF will let likely do the same. PH has a good quarterback and a few athletes. Hamspear you are correct in your analysis. It seems any good team good stop one player; however, I think Christmas will have his boys ready for this one. 35-21 JF
Christmas will out coach the coach from PH, he is that good in my opinion

Not if you look at the PH record. They should be better. They're not.

Can Patrick Henry score enough points to keep up with Forest ? All you Southwestern boys let me know what's up!
I'm planning on going to the game so I'll try and do a write up afterwards. I don't expect PH to stop Navy, and I don't think any team in the West could either. I saw them against Salem in the Benefit 2 weeks ago, he ran for a TD and if not for a block in the back he would have had a 95 yd KO return as well. The only guy we have with comparable speed is Clayborne. #5 Miller-Trent is a speedy guy too. PH has good speed, an awesome QB, and a former D2 college coach as their coach, but I don't think they'll keep up with JF for 4Q. JF by 10-14 IMO. PH was reclassified as 5A this year, but they have about the same size roster as Salem even though they have 500-600 more students. Around here there are only 3 schools above 4a and they aren't any better than a 3/4A team.

Halftime

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT