ADVERTISEMENT

Phoebus in 3A

anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b

VaPreps All Region
Aug 28, 2005
How do you think they're fare? They have struggled in all of their scrimmages and cancelled the one against 3A Western Albemarle.

I think they're good enough to scare Poquoson into filing an appeal to play in a conference with teams from the Richmond area instead of one closer to home.

Lafayette and James Monroe have been at the top of the 3A class for a while. Having seen them play numerous times I can't believe either of them would pose much of a threat to Phoebus unless the Phantoms have totally fallen off the wagon.

As a Phoebus supporter, I really do not know what to expect this year. This clearly isn't the same Phoebus program that won four straight state titles. The potential and talent is definitely there. How well they put things together is the million dollar question. I honestly think this squad as being a team that'll start the season sluggish but with each passing week will get better and better. If they can survive the injuries and play as a unit they will be a tough out and I will then expect to see them playing well into December.

Lafayette and James Monroe have been at the top of the 3A class for a while. Having seen them play numerous times I can't believe either of them would pose much of a threat to Phoebus unless the Phantoms have totally fallen off the wagon.
Lafayette is now 4A

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT