ADVERTISEMENT

Pick em Finals Champion

Congratulations to @ClarkeFan83 for Winning the POSTSEASON pick em lol
I've won the regular-season twice, but I always seem to get bounced early in the playoffs. I've made it pretty far in the playoffs twice, but never to a pick em championship. Unfortunately, I don't even have a dog to do my pics for me like @ClarkeFan83. My cats just turn up their nose at anything that doesn't involve them being petted, fed, or napping.

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
I've won the regular-season twice, but I always seem to get bounced early in the playoffs. I've made it pretty far in the playoffs twice, but never to a pick em championship. Unfortunately, I don't even have a dog to do my pics for me like @ClarkeFan83. My cats just turn up their nose at anything that doesn't involve them being petted, fed, or napping.

Just wanted to give him a hard time. You know what is kinda funny just thinking about it now, the regular season and playoff winner were both with teams in 2a. Its almost if it's a crapshoot lol

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
Just wanted to give him a hard time. You know what is kinda funny just thinking about it now, the regular season and playoff winner were both with teams in 2a. Its almost if it's a crapshoot lol
"Crapshoot" is definitely a most appropriate term in this case.:D;):):eek::rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT