ADVERTISEMENT

Pick em Playoffs Week 1 Comments

With rain forecast for Friday, a couple of our Pick em games have been moved to tomorrow night. 2 were already scheduled for Thur, so now we have 4, get your picks in soon!

I just got home and came online to make my picks for Friday's games.

Wow - I had NO idea there were games TONIGHT.

I guess it's too late to make picks...

Why? You can pick games not yet played.

There were originally 2 Thur games and Dinwiddie/EV Hanover/KG got moved because of heavy rain potential tomorrow evening. But, you should still make your picks for tomorrow's and Sat games.

Reactions: cutnjump
It's all good guys.

I'm on my annual trek to Europe anyway, so would've been hard to keep up with everything from afar.

Good luck everyone in your picks, and good health and sportsmanship to all the teams/player/coaches/fans.

It's all good guys.

I'm on my annual trek to Europe anyway, so would've been hard to keep up with everything from afar.

Good luck everyone in your picks, and good health and sportsmanship to all the teams/player/coaches/fans.
Have a great trip! You did a great job with your picks this year. Sorry to see you bow out early. Take care my friend.

Reactions: pizzzzza
It's all good guys.

Safe travels. Sadly getting the score updates will probably not be as easy with you not around.

Safe travels. Sadly getting the score updates will probably not be as easy with you not around.
Probably the only scores I'll be able to post will be the Champions League games (soccer) which I hope to be able to attend while traveling :)

Reactions: cutnjump
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT