ADVERTISEMENT

Pick em Playoffs Week 3 Comments

Going to be an exciting week. We have two rematches that were close games during the regular season. Tuscarora was up 17-7 when they had a long TD run called back that would have put them up 24-7. Broad Run then scored 20 unanswered points to win. Varina and PH played a tight game going to see if I can watch that game today. King Forks only loss was to Oscar Smith. Salem and GW meet again in the playoffs. Warhill has been winning low scoring battles lately.

Brentsville trailed James Monroe 21-0 and came back to win somewhat easily. I see a similar start this week falling behind to Meridian, but I don't think they will be able to claw all the way back. I would love to see Central win, but I think Stuart's Draft picks up the road win.
Of course, since I was eliminated a long time ago, you should probably take the opposite of my predictions here.

Looks like 8 pretty good teams in class 4 remaining. Excited to see what happens in each region. The games could go either way IMO. Warhill is a good story out of region A too. It will be interesting to see how that ball control offense does with all of the athletes Kings Fork has.

Reactions: Lafayette
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT