ADVERTISEMENT

Pick em Rules

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
Each week I'll try and find (8) Class 4A East games and (8) Class 4A West games. In the event I can't find enough 4A games I'll pick from other classes. Each correct pick is worth 1 point apiece, with the GOW worth an extra point. Anyone that picks every game correctly will receive 2 bonus points.

Some games chosen will be on a Thursday, get your picks in early to avoid losing points for late submissions. You are not allowed to edit your picks after games start (Fri @ 7) or you will get a 0 for the week, because I have no way to know what your original picks were. To be eligible for the playoffs you must participate 10 out of the 11 weeks.

Feel free to email me at mike24885@comcast.net with suggestions for picks as I'm not a statewide expert.

Thank you and good luck with your picks.

Pick em Playoff Rules:

Rather than matching top seed vs low seed, everyone will compete against each other just like during the regular season. Each week we will have eliminations until a Champion is crowned. To be eligible for the playoffs you have to participate in at least 10/11 regular season weeks. Everyone that qualifies for the playoffs has an equal chance of being the Pick em Champ!

Here's how it works::

Everyone starts with 0 playoff points

At the end of Round 1 the Top 16 will advance.

At the end of Round 2 the Top 8 will advance.

At the end of Round 3 the Top 4 will advance.

At the end of Round 4 the Top 2 will advance.

At the end of Round 5 the Champion will be determined.

Ties for all rounds will be broken by who had more regular season points. If there is a tie for regular season points then the highest Week 11, 10, 9... score will be used till the tie is broken.

Last edited:
Are you looking the other way concerning PED's, or will there be random testing?

Is alcohol consumption while making our picks within the rules? (I'm setting myself up to be able to explain away my lousy picks).

As in spades, do you have to declare nil before submitting your picks?

Oh, and does everybody get a trophy?

Mike, are you avoiding answering these tough questions? Or have you just been chasing the poor bath girl in the yoga pants all week?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT