ADVERTISEMENT

Pick em Week 10 Comments

Unfortunately Wikki, the Seminole games this week don't look on paper like very close games like last week or next week. But it is the Seminole and any of the games could be upsets or close games.

Rustburg (H) vs Jefferson Forest
Liberty Bedford vs Brookville (H)
LCA vs EC Glass (H)
Heritage vs Amherst (H)

Unfortunately Wikki, the Seminole games this week don't look on paper like very close games like last week or next week. But it is the Seminole and any of the games could be upsets or close games.

LCA vs EC Glass (H)
Heritage vs Amherst (H)
I understand I guess

Does Rustburg not stand a chance against JF? Don’t know much about either.
Well if Rustburg can score and make jf punt, because they will fumble, the ball will be on the ground, has been all season, hell when you have a d. Coordinator who can't stop anyone, can't go into every week trying to out score. Which they have come out on the losing end.

Well if Rustburg can score and make jf punt, because they will fumble, the ball will be on the ground, has been all season, hell when you have a d. Coordinator who can't stop anyone, can't go into every week trying to out score. Which they have come out on the losing end.

Rustburg has a pretty good passing game.

LCA vs EC Glass (H)
Heritage vs Amherst (H)
Liberty vs Brookville might be closer than the "experts" think. I wouldn't be surprised if Liberty found a way to get the W.

Reactions: catchtds
Guess I’ll be the only one picking my boys this week.
Well you could be the only one that's right. Last week I was so tempted to pick Franklin County but I would have been the only one. I would have been right. Oh well, too late now.

Well you could be the only one that's right. Last week I was so tempted to pick Franklin County but I would have been the only one. I would have been right. Oh well, too late now.
In all seriousness though, there is a good reason Byrd is 10-2 against LB in the last 12 meetings. Byrd’s style of play always matches up well with LB’s and I think we could see that again this Friday

Reactions: VolNation85
In all seriousness though, there is a good reason Byrd is 10-2 against LB in the last 12 meetings. Byrd’s style of play always matches up well with LB’s and I think we could see that again this Friday
William Byrd's style of physical football is tough to match for four quarters even for a team like LB who also likes to play physical, in your face football, since Harless has been the coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT