ADVERTISEMENT

Pick em Week 2 Comments

I doubt Wise has anything for Maury. MD public school ball is not as good as VA. Privates siphon too many kids and coaches. Add the long trip(which is especially foreign to Maryland teams with a small state and localized classifications), I have a hard time seeing it.

@HooSprings - I see where Culpeper is home, and Huguenot is an away game.

It doesn't seem fair/physically challenging to play 2 games within a 3 day period.

Reactions: HooSprings
Throw in PH @ Godwin. PH is a team we haven’t talked about much but they handled a pretty good Louisa team this past week. DEVIN ROOSE is a baller man. If they can beat Godwin and somehow win at least 2 games out of Herm, Glen Allen, Varina and Dale then watch out. Devin Roose makes PH a very very dangerous football team with him at QB.

King George @ Hampton
Bishop McNamara @ Varina
Phoebus @ Highland Springs
Eastern View @ Huguenot

Huge week in C4.
Not a huge game but I'm very interested in seeing how Henrico vs Hermitage goes. I can imagine HERM is pissed about the OS game and might be looking ahead to Varina and this is very much a measuring stick game for Henrico to see if they've made any progress.

Not a huge game but I'm very interested in seeing how Henrico vs Hermitage goes. I can imagine HERM is pissed about the OS game and might be looking ahead to Varina and this is very much a measuring stick game for Henrico to see if they've made any progress.
Damn bro, I’m trippin. I saw this game and didn’t think to put it up. Henrico almost beat Herm last year and played Varina crazy tough. Henrico isn’t the Henrico of the past 5 years. They’re gonna be very solid.

Reactions: 1Gensfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT