obguthr 13
Michael Cassio 13
OCBoy 13
CowboyTodd 13
hamspear 13
3nPunt 12
Maroons1 12
HoosFan 05 12

A lot of good results this week, I missed Hanover/Hopewell for what would have been a perfect week, Dang 5 pts.

Last edited:
Reactions: DinwiddieProud
mike salem 16
salemfan32 15
NoVaKane8 15
DanvilleSportsHead 15
Shauntclair14
RowdyBB 14
Lineheart 14
close2salem 14
Shruikan 14
DinwiddieProud 14
SnookaSuperstar 13
Gunz41 13
obguthr 13
Michael Cassio 13
OCBoy 13
CowboyTodd 13
hamspear 13
3nPunt 12
Maroons1 12
HoosFan 05 12

A lot of good results this week, I missed Hanover/Hopewell for what would have been a perfect week, Dang 5 pts.
Great job, Mike. I had changed my mind about picking Hopewell before the game, but I won't change my pics that late. The more I talked to Navy and a few others, the more I believed that those big Hanover linemen would wear down Hopewell. And that's basically what happened. But, Hopewell was scrappy and still had a shot after they got that late TD. They absolutely had to recover the on sides kick, but Hanover covered it well. Cheatham is sorely missed. I hope the young man heals quick and can get back soon.

Reactions: mike salem
Great job, Mike. I had changed my mind about picking Hopewell before the game, but I won't change my pics that late. The more I talked to Navy and a few others, the more I believed that those big Hanover linemen would wear down Hopewell. And that's basically what happened. But, Hopewell was scrappy and still had a shot after they got that late TD. They absolutely had to recover the on sides kick, but Hanover covered it well. Cheatham is sorely missed. I hope the young man heals quick and can get back soon.
I tied for the lead Pick em Week 1 w/ you & someone else, but my Week 2 was worse than abysmal. Now I'm having to play catch up.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
@mike salem well I really, really think now would be the wrong time to pick against my Lions, that offense is for real.
I picked against them for Sherando & Courtland, but they should be good in the district this year- probably won't pick against them anymore till playoffs anyway

I just noticed I had picked Rock Ridge over Heritage too! Musn't operate machinery when I haven't slept well & had to take 2 muscle relaxants on top of that to be able to move today.

You must have really been popping them in week two. If it gets close at the end of the season, I may have to give your doctor a call and suggest a sharp increase in pain meds!

You must have really been popping them in week two. If it gets close at the end of the season, I may have to give your doctor a call and suggest a sharp increase in pain meds!
I went back and looked DP, my picks weren't all bad, Dinwiddie lost, Sherando finally beat Martinsburg, Woodgrove over Liberty I think, etc...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT