ADVERTISEMENT

Pick em Week 4 Results

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
Several games didn't get played this weekend, so the scores are lower than normal. I updated the scores to reflect the PH win over Albemarle.

Congratulations to 95mv, DanvilleSportsHead, & anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
for winning this week's Pick em!

95mv 13
DanvilleSportsHead 13
anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b13
Gunz41 12
New Guy 17 12
mike salem 11
Shruikan 11
atbhokie 11
redzone4us 11
lyhsports 11
mbonape1 11
salemfan32 11
tw2126 11
greyfox60 11
rainman17 10
blackknight_pride 10
MrSir#5 10
Lewis918777 10
MaroonDude 10
cutnjump 10
Bfootball08 9
mosque 9
ridge98 9
OCBoy 9
Coach_DLambo25 9
CavsGrad 9
padlevel 9
tylerrossfc10 8
FridayNightLights60 8
ClarkeFan83 8
hamspear 8
freeatlast2013 8
Rev_Real 8
Cpep_greatest 8
DinwiddieProud 7
86CulpGrad 7
m-squared 7
BigBWincCity 7
obguthr 7
kw85 6
3puttcharlie 6
DivePitchKeep 6
ByrdFan23 6
SFUWO 5
Champ Cage 4
Lineheart 4

Last edited:
Oh my gosh I don’t know what to say, this is a great honor. I’d like to thank my family and friends for hanging in there for me , it’s been a long and bumpy ride but has finally paid off. Especially thanks to mike for all you do. It was a great challenge with some very stiff competition. To come out on top is just a culmination of hard work, dedication and alittle luck.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh I don’t know what to say, this is a great honor. I’d like to thank my family and friends for hanging in there for me , it’s been a long and bumpy ride but has finally paid off. Especially thanks to mike for all you do. It was a great challenge with some very stiff competition. To come out on top is just a culmination of hard work, dedication and alittle luck.
I'm sucking bigtime this season!

I would like to report 95mv for "illegal recruiting".

I have irrefutable evidence from my sister's, husband's, nephew's, 3rd cousin's, estranged wife's, friend, that she overheard a friend talking while she was waiting for her hearing aide to be repaired, that she heard someone at Sunday church services say, (while they were singing "Rock of Ages"), that mv95 had asked a player from Park View, (Sterling), back just six months ago, to help him make his picks for last week's picked.

So..., what are you going to do about this, Mike?

Reactions: kw85
I would like to report 95mv for "illegal recruiting".

I have irrefutable evidence from my sister's, husband's, nephew's, 3rd cousin's, estranged wife's, friend, that she overheard a friend talking while she was waiting for her hearing aide to be repaired, that she heard someone at Sunday church services say, (while they were singing "Rock of Ages"), that mv95 had asked a player from Park View, (Sterling), back just six months ago, to help him make his picks for last week's picked.

So..., what are you going to do about this, Mike?

I heard the same thing, but I heard it that it was a visiting player from De La Salle. Either way, I declare unfair advantage

I have connections all over the state. Takes a lot of phone calls, time and many miles traveled to scout/recruit inside people. The high school pickem is my full time job.

Reactions: kw85
I have connections all over the state. Takes a lot of phone calls, time and many miles traveled to scout/recruit inside people. The high school pickem is my full time job.

See Mike, see? He is admitting to wrong doing!!!

Reactions: Gunz41
anigif_enhanced-27349-1394821157-47.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT