ADVERTISEMENT

Pick em Week 9 Comments

Hey Mike I see one small problem with the Pick'em.... Patrick Henry does not play at Pulaski until next week. Pulaski is open!

Reactions: mike salem
@Shruikan
@OCBoy
@CavsGrad
@DivePitchKeep
@lyhsports
@atbhokie
@blackknight_pride
@Gunz41
@tylerrossfc10
@mbonape1
@ByrdFan23

I accidentally had Patrick Henry and Pulaski playing this week they actually don't play till next week. To fix my mistake I changed that game to GW Danville and Franklin County. Could you guys go back and fix my mistake on your pickem? I have fixed this mistake for everyone picking now but you guys were the first ones to make picks, so I wanted you guys to change that game so you could be on par with everyone else. Thank you I'm sorry for the mistake.

Reactions: CavsGrad
Hey Mike I see one small problem with the Pick'em.... Patrick Henry does not play at Pulaski until next week. Pulaski is open!
Thanks for pointing that out to me I have changed that game out with GW Danville and Franklin County and alerted everyone who had previously made picks.

Reactions: greyfox60
A little surprised at the lopsided-ness of the JF/Brookville picks. Especially after the JF performance last week.

Maury is taking Norcom behind the woodshed...Lake Taylor beats Maury by 14, Norcom beats LT by 20 and Maury (seemingly) takes care of business against Norcom.

And watching all this go down are a bunch of smiling Lafayette fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT