ADVERTISEMENT

Pikeville, Kentucky 67, Ridgeview 28

Everyone expected Pikeville to win, doubt anyone thought Floyd would.

Huge difference in winning by 17 which was CalPreps projection and winning by 39 and scoring 67 points. That's a 22 pt swing beyond CalPreps projection. Radford was projected by 20 points and lost by 2, anither 22 point swing. I think Radford losing was the bigger surprise for sure, but there's no way I thought Ridgeview would give up 67 and lost by 39. After all, Pikeville did beat Paintsville by 1 point, and Paintsville beat Union in a very close game. This would have made me think Pikeville by 10 to 14, maybe 17, but not 39.

Huge difference in winning by 17 which was CalPreps projection and winning by 39 and scoring 67 points. That's a 22 pt swing beyond CalPreps projection. Radford was projected by 20 points and lost by 2, anither 22 point swing. I think Radford losing was the bigger surprise for sure, but there's no way I thought Ridgeview would give up 67 and lost by 39. After all, Pikeville did beat Paintsville by 1 point, and Paintsville beat Union in a very close game. This would have made me think Pikeville by 10 to 14, maybe 17, but not 39.
Paintsville was without 2 of their best 3 players as well. One being the QB. Both played against Pikeville. Also Union has a better secondary than Ridgeview. They were able to match up well with Paintsville's athletes. We could not, however, match up with their line. 2 DTs were 320 and 350+. 4/5 OL were over 300.

Paintsville was without 2 of their best 3 players as well. One being the QB. Both played against Pikeville. Also Union has a better secondary than Ridgeview. They were able to match up well with Paintsville's athletes. We could not, however, match up with their line. 2 DTs were 320 and 350+. 4/5 OL were over 300.

Spot on. Our pass defense is a -10/10. Lol. When we play a passing team in the playoffs, that will be it for us.

Reactions: Union_Fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT