kwhs95fan- 15
Champ Cage-14
BCKnights-14
lovethisgame78-14
Gunz41-14
kw85- 14
Proximo75-13
longtimerhsfan-13

Let me know if you see any errors with the results on my end.

Oddities

After reviewing the picks for the later rounds, I discovered some oddities with a few picks. Due to cross bracketing, kwhs95fan, kw85, and lovethisgame78 cannot possibly get their quarterfinal AND semifinal picks correct. For example, if kwhs95fan picks all the second round games correctly, the teams left will be Giles, Nottoway, Goochland, and Gate City. Because of crossbracketing, Giles would then play Nottoway and Goochland would play Gate City in the semifinals, making it impossible for both Giles and Nottoway to advance. For both Giles and Nottoway to play in the championship, as opposed to the semifinals, Nottoway must be the highest seed remaining in the east after this week, meaning Goochland, Riverheads, and Wilson all must get upset, this week. Sorry to single out kwhs95fan and to bust anyone's bubble. If I figured this incorrectly, let me know.

Re: Oddities

No you're right. When filling them out I missed something along the way and when I went to edit it under the weird edit format under here I just made it worse. Went to try and fix what I had again late Friday but I saw where I wasnt allowed to edit after the games started so I left it alone. So no worries about me winning this because I messed up from the get go. Nobodies fault but mine.

Re: Oddities

Could you please explain where i went wrong? I may have missed something. This is what i have as final four.

#5 Nottoway @ #1 Giles
#6 Richlands @ #3 Goochland

Where did i miss?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT