(10) Shauntclair 9 (7) maroons1 8
(8) DinwiddieProud 9 (9) salemfan32 8

Matchups:

(1) mike salem vs (8) DinwiddieProud
(2) OCBoy vs (10) Shauntclair
(3) HoosFan vs (11) hamspear
(4) obguthr vs (5) close2salem

Reactions: close2salem
OH NO, I AM DOOMED!!!!! I could't out pick Mike if I picked for him. I think I'll look into the forfeit policy to save myself the embarrassment. It's like facing an All Star team made up of players from LC Bird, LT, Highland Springs, Ocean Lakes, and the New England Patriots.

Good matchup Salemfan32. I apologize for my lucky guessing.

OH NO, AGAIN! Hammy vs Hoos!?! I predict, "flag, personal foul, unsportsmanlikelike like conduct, thread deleted!":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Keep it clean guys. Please, no matter what you think of each other's opinions. No more time outs for either of you, PLEASE! We need you both on here.

Last edited:
OH NO, I AM DOOMED!!!!! I could't out pick Mike if I picked for him. I think I'll look into the forfeit policy to save myself the embarrassment. It's like facing an All Star team made up of players from LC Bird, LT, Highland Springs, Ocean Lakes, and the New England Patriots.

Good matchup Salemfan32. I apologize for my lucky guessing.

OH NO, AGAIN! Hammy vs Hoos!?! I predict, "flag, personal foul, unsportsmanlikelike like conduct, thread deleted!":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Keep it clean guys. Please, no matter what you think of each other's opinions. No more time outs for either of you, PLEASE! We need you both on here.
When I saw those 2 matchups I had a quick thought- would anyone notice if I switched a couple of the matchups?

I'm thinking for this week I'm going to add 3A picks to give us more than just 8 games. With 12 picks yesterday all but one matchup was decided by 1 pick. By adding 3A it doubles the games making it less likely that we'll have ties. I'd rather it be decided by picks than Tiebreakers. I'll post the pickem games this evening after the (4) 3A East games are over.

Last edited:
Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT