Nov 2, 2009
Salem
DinwiddieProud 12 mike salem 11
Shauntclair 13 OCBoy 12
Hamspear 12 HoosFan 10
obguthr 14 close2salem 10

DinwiddieProud vs obguthr
Shauntclair vs Hamspear

Just noticed the pickem will actually be decided the week before the Championship game, guess I didn't plan it right. Oh well, it was my first go around on this, maybe I'll do a better job next year.

Last edited:
For championship week, you can do a "One Time", "made for TV", "super extravaganza", "All Star", (and everyon's an all star), Pick-em! And come up with some wierd rules, like some of the crazy hunt club card games. (Certainly, everyone has played a hand or two of, Duces and Jacks, the Man with the Axe, low hole wild, pair of natural sevens win it all, high spade in the hole share-cropping, 50 cents?). With only six games, I would include them all.

I can't believe I won over you, Mike! I only got three right over on the Richmond area pick-em. I guess I benefited from a late fumble recovery, questionable officiating, poor play calling, poor clock management, star player out, the defense couldn't stop my mother, the receivers dropped six passes, the field was horrible, and the hot dogs were terrible! Did I leave any patent excuses out? (This isn't directed at you, just trying to make a funny!)

I've finished sulking over our loss. Now I'm ready to go see some games I wouldn't otherwise get the chance to see. Thomas Dale Friday night, and Highland Springs Sat., probably. Assuming LT wins this week, I guess I'll head down there next Saturday.

Hey, you did a great job with the pick-em. I'm sure I speak for everyone, thank you for taking the time to provide us the opportunity to enjoy our sport just that much more.

Reactions: mike salem
How about for the final round, everyone picks. Anyone that won their matchup in the previous rounds gets a bonus point for each of those rounds. DinwiddieProud, Shauntclair, Hamspear, and obguthr would start with 2 points. The two winners from this week's matchups would each receive a third point. close2salem, mike salem, OCBoy, and HoosFan would start with 1 point.

Which games are we picking this week? Add the 2A and 5A games?

I've finished sulking over our loss. Now I'm ready to go see some games I wouldn't otherwise get the chance to see. Thomas Dale Friday night, and Highland Springs Sat., probably. Assuming LT wins this week, I guess I'll head down there next Saturday.
IF we are fortunate enough to win..Game will be played on Friday. LT will not host any Saturday games in the playoffs.

I actually meant to say Friday. I remember what you told me about your coach and what Saturday's are for.

But, rethinking, that's a state semi-final. Doesn't the Handbook dictate Saturday?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT