ADVERTISEMENT

Political adds on here.

Yes the ones on the other side of the fence are mighty quiet about this mess we in now. Watching financial news this morning and ironically inflation has rose so high they said this 15 dollar minimum wage they pushed will not buy you what 10 dollar an hour minimum wage would have just two years ago. Just filled up at 3.69 a gallon for 90 bucks. Last year was 1.99 a gallon and filled up for 50 bucks. I work on electronics and have customers with all equipment down going have to wait months for parts sitting out in ocean on barges since spring. One restaurant had to close because cannot get parts to fix their equipment. In one month if not in they will be forced into bankruptcy. But on a positive note they pushing their 3.5 trillion welfare program through for those that choose not to work. I guess at least we got that. Need to get home early today and watch the infinity race I recorded. Got my Let's Go Brandon shirt so I can cheer for my new favorite driver.

Don't trust either. They're both scumbag liars who just wanna get more power.

Man is there enough political adds on here. Only for one side of the fence too. LOL!
LOL, you can count on it brother. They are going to become an everyday part of your life as much as possible. Even on a High School Football Message Board, they will eventually get to where there's a checklist that you think the same way they do, and if you don't, you better not show it. It's what the do. It's who they are. Remember what Dennis Miller told Joey Dirte, "it's his stinky milieu." And no Bob, I'm not going to share which side I'm talking about. You know which side is the aggressor, the cancel side, but I have to be careful. One slip....and it's Katy bar the door. Sad, very sad.

P.S. Slant your posts that lean towards the other side, and Sir, you are then a ROCKSTAR!!

Bo Bob, get ready. It's coming and will only get worse, and yes, it goes against everything your little town by courthouse and Coach has warned about. The sad part is, an inability to be truly objective and one would think to themselves, "man, they are going against what was taught in journalist education." Well, that assumption would be wrong. What's taught now in journalistic education is actually to be non-objective, and that if you are not- non objective, you are guilty, you are bad, you are not worthy, etc. Sad really, but I soak it up.

LOL, you can count on it brother. They are going to become an everyday part of your life as much as possible. Even on a High School Football Message Board, they will eventually get to where there's a checklist that you think the same way they do, and if you don't, you better not show it. It's what the do. It's who they are. Remember what Dennis Miller told Joey Dirte, "it's his stinky milieu." And no Bob, I'm not going to share which side I'm talking about. You know which side is the aggressor, the cancel side, but I have to be careful. One slip....and it's Katy bar the door. Sad, very sad.

P.S. Slant your posts that lean towards the other side, and Sir, you are then a ROCKSTAR!!

Bo Bob, get ready. It's coming and will only get worse, and yes, it goes against everything your little town by courthouse and Coach has warned about. The sad part is, an inability to be truly objective and one would think to themselves, "man, they are going against what was taught in journalist education." Well, that assumption would be wrong. What's taught now in journalistic education is actually to be non-objective, and that if you are not- non objective, you are guilty, you are bad, you are not worthy, etc. Sad really, but I soak it up.
Cancel culture is how I ended up with 5.0 in my user name on here lol

People love drama just like (dont cut my throat) people goto car races to see a crash and swear otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: ClarkeFan83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT