ADVERTISEMENT

Previous Cycle’s ADM Numbers

Oct 25, 2011
Does anyone have, or know where on the Internet or VHSL website I can find, the ADM numbers for the two VHSL two-year cycles prior to the two-year cycle we are in now? I tried Googling to find them but maybe I’m “Google-challenged “ because I can’t seem to find them on my own that way.

If someone could provide links to them that would be VERY MUCH appreciated, or if you have them as PDFs and could share them with me that would be great, too.

Thank you.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Does anyone have, or know where on the Internet or VHSL website I can find, the ADM numbers for the two VHSL two-year cycles prior to the two-year cycle we are in now? I tried Googling to find them but maybe I’m “Google-challenged “ because I can’t seem to find them on my own that way.

If someone could provide links to them that would be VERY MUCH appreciated, or if you have them as PDFs and could share them with me that would be great, too.

Thank you.
I'm like you, I am not savvy with google searches, but I have a suggestion. If you scroll back through the Preps post from the past, you may see a header that discusses ADM numbers. I haven't looked lately, but they used to have a huge archive of past threads.

I'll also text a friend that might know how to access this info.

I'm like you, I am not savvy with google searches, but I have a suggestion. If you scroll back through the Preps post from the past, you may see a header that discusses ADM numbers. I haven't looked lately, but they used to have a huge archive of past threads.

I'll also text a friend that might know how to access this info.

Thanks, DP. I wish the VHSL archived things like that somewhere on their site but I understand the practical realities they face in nit being able to have the bottomless pit of data storage that some of us junkies would love to be able to tap into from time to time.

Thanks, DP. I wish the VHSL archived things like that somewhere on their site but I understand the practical realities they face in nit being able to have the bottomless pit of data storage that some of us junkies would love to be able to tap into from time to time.
Check for the message I just sent you on the conversation feature.

@MntnrMark
I used the search feature here on Preps for ADM 2016 & 2014. The search found links for both years that took you to the VHSL site with a 404 error code, page not found, link broken.

Danny sent me the 2014 numbers in an email. I can't get it to copy and paste on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT