ADVERTISEMENT

Pride of Salem

OCBoy

VaPreps All Region
Nov 12, 2001
Even though they showed up late once they got settled they blasted the Champe band all day. One of the nicest loudest bands I've ever seen come out of southwest va. Good job Salem!!

Reactions: salemfan32
Even though they showed up late once they got settled they blasted the Champe band all day. One of the nicest loudest bands I've ever seen come out of southwest va. Good job Salem!!
Is this your first time at a Salem game? What were your honest impressions other than the band (which is good every year) How well did the Salem fans travel? What did you think of the young defense (five sophomores starting). What did you think of number 4 sophomore wide receiver? Which team was more physical? What do you think of Ramsey number 36?

Bus problems caused delay. That was only half the band, too. Huge, loud fan turn out especially for the length of travel.

Is this your first time at a Salem game? What were your honest impressions other than the band (which is good every year) How well did the Salem fans travel? What did you think of the young defense (five sophomores starting). What did you think of number 4 sophomore wide receiver? Which team was more physical? What do you think of Ramsey number 36?
Yes that's the first time seeing Salem play. Everything was A+ to me. The fans the chants the band etc. only band that I have seen better was Battlefield and Colonial Forge bands a few years back. Everyone from Salem was real classy and respectful. Number 36 was real elusive but I also took notice to number 28 I believe the other running back. I think Salem ran their offense real well they sure do sell the fake run and pass. Not sure how Salem will take this but this game reminded me of Pulaski county back when they were real good and bring everyone in town. Salem even brought their own ambulance etc. Very nice all around. I could go on and on but Salem is what all high schools should strive to be like. Good luck the rest of the way.

Donte Clayborne Senior tailback took over the job last year when Fox got hurt-----tough small kid----great speed

Yes that's the first time seeing Salem play. Everything was A+ to me. The fans the chants the band etc. only band that I have seen better was Battlefield and Colonial Forge bands a few years back. Everyone from Salem was real classy and respectful. Number 36 was real elusive but I also took notice to number 28 I believe the other running back. I think Salem ran their offense real well they sure do sell the fake run and pass. Not sure how Salem will take this but this game reminded me of Pulaski county back when they were real good and bring everyone in town. Salem even brought their own ambulance etc. Very nice all around. I could go on and on but Salem is what all high schools should strive to be like. Good luck the rest of the way.
Thoughts on defense?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT