ADVERTISEMENT

Pulaski County

Yes I am just not sure he gets on here much. He is a huge fan of Pulaski County Sports and takes pictures for the local paper. He wrote one of the articles that I posted.

I bet the 'Burgs wish they were back in the New River district kicking around Narz. Having Salem AND Pulaski back to their former glory is pretty scary.

Just came across this on youtube Northside Vs Pulaski Co.
Thanks for posting Grey, Pulaski looks like the old physical team that battled Salem over the years. I'm planning on going to the JF/PH game this week since Salem is off. I really like PH's QB, good arm, nice touch and accuracy. I think they, Pulaski, & Salem will fight it out for the RRD. Big separation between the top 3 and Christiansburg, Blacksburg, Cave Spring, Hidden Valley, and Carroll County IMO.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
The Pulaski defense looked pretty good but Navy Jones is the big test. No one has been able to stop him. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. If he stays uninjured, JF can go far.

The Pulaski defense looked pretty good but Navy Jones is the big test. No one has been able to stop him. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. If he stays uninjured, JF can go far.
Jefferson Forest is playing Patrick Henry this week not Pulaski Shaunty. I don't think PH will be able to stop Navy Jones, they may be able to keep pace for 3Q with Calfee slinging the ball around for PH though. Pulaski and JF could certainly meet in the playoffs, but I don't think anyone is stopping #1 this year in the West anyway.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Jefferson Forest is playing Patrick Henry this week not Pulaski Shaunty. I don't think PH will be able to stop Navy Jones, they may be able to keep pace for 3Q with Calfee slinging the ball around for PH though. Pulaski and JF could certainly meet in the playoffs, but I don't think anyone is stopping #1 this year in the West anyway.
Nope, no one has stopped him yet. His injury was why JF didn't get through their last game in the playoffs. He is a very special RB. Thanks for the correction.

Reactions: mike salem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT