ADVERTISEMENT

Pulaski vs Blacksburg

Well without Terry all game I am sure it hurt Blacksburg and it showed. How much difference would this game have been with Terry playing,any takers I say 35 14

Well without Terry all game I am sure it hurt Blacksburg and it showed. How much difference would this game have been with Terry playing,any takers I say 35 14
Did the Blacksburg receiver Mohammad play? He can tear it up just like Terry and they can both play defense too
Mo played but he was not 100%. The biggest thing that surprised me tonight was how dominant the Pulaski d line was. They were in the Bruin backfield all night. After sacks they held Blacksburg to 177 total yards. It’s been a while since that has happened. Blacksburg played great d too, Pulaski was averaging 45 points per game but only scored on a 63 yard run on their 1st play of the game and a 90 yard kickoff return by Horton. Might be a playoff rematch in the future. Much respect to Pulaski, they going to be a tough out for anybody left on their schedule. That game against Salem gonna be a war.

Great game by both teams. PC had 10 first downs to Blacksburg’s 5. Heck of a defensive game. PC had 5 turnovers to Blacksburg’s 2. Can’t beat good teams with 5 turnovers. Hopefully PC gained some respect tonight.

Reactions: Mccoy Bruin
This was probably the "sloppiest" game Bburg has played this year. I have seen both teams play and this game was much closer than it should have been. The fact Bburg did not have their best player and the second best player was not 100% and they still went into a hostile environment and got a win tells a lot about this team. That is what good teams do. They find a way to win.

I know everyone talks about the athletes Bburg has but there is not much talk about how physical they really are and their defense. They shut PC down tonight and forced or caused 5 turnovers. This Bburg team will be a force to reckon with if IMO.

As far as for PC this is more of the same. In games against teams of equal or better talent they have not and can not find a way to win. It is what it is and I challenge anyone to go back and look at the schedule(s) and wins and then post how many teams PC has beat since 2008 that actually has a "winning record". I am sure this post will offend some but like the old saying goes if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it probably is a duck.

When the dust settles until you prove you can compete with teams that have winning records you can not expect anyone to just anoint you a competitive team. As I have stated multiple times the CULTURE at PC is not what it used to be. They have 2 games remaining and IMO they have a 50/50 shot at PH (PH has not beat a team of significant(s) either) and when they travel to Salem they will get out coached. Unfortunately. They will finish at best 7-3 but more than likely 6-4 and stumble into the playoffs.

Reactions: Mccoy Bruin
This was probably the "sloppiest" game Bburg has played this year. I have seen both teams play and this game was much closer than it should have been. The fact Bburg did not have their best player and the second best player was not 100% and they still went into a hostile environment and got a win tells a lot about this team. That is what good teams do. They find a way to win.

I know everyone talks about the athletes Bburg has but there is not much talk about how physical they really are and their defense. They shut PC down tonight and forced or caused 5 turnovers. This Bburg team will be a force to reckon with if IMO.

As far as for PC this is more of the same. In games against teams of equal or better talent they have not and can not find a way to win. It is what it is and I challenge anyone to go back and look at the schedule(s) and wins and then post how many teams PC has beat since 2008 that actually has a "winning record". I am sure this post will offend some but like the old saying goes if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it probably is a duck.

When the dust settles until you prove you can compete with teams that have winning records you can not expect anyone to just anoint you a competitive team. As I have stated multiple times the CULTURE at PC is not what it used to be. They have 2 games remaining and IMO they have a 50/50 shot at PH (PH has not beat a team of significant(s) either) and when they travel to Salem they will get out coached. Unfortunately. They will finish at best 7-3 but more than likely 6-4 and stumble into the playoffs.
You keep referring to 2008, was that your brother’s best team? Shouldn’t they have gone further in the playoffs that year? What happened, were they out coached?

You keep referring to 2008, was that your brother’s best team? Shouldn’t they have gone further in the playoffs that year? What happened, were they out coached?
Pulaski won the district and regional championship that year. Beat Salem for both, I think 38 to 0 for region championship. Largest crowds I have seen at Pulaski, lost to Amherst 13 to 7 in state semifinal. No body was out coached or played just a great team beat them.

Reactions: wikki
You keep referring to 2008, was that your brother’s best team? Shouldn’t they have gone further in the playoffs that year? What happened, were they out coached?[/QUOT

They should have, and could have won state that year but didn't. They were beat by a very good Amherst team that made plays when they needed and won the game. As I stated previously my son played on that team so YES I have a opinion about that team. I know it is hard for you (and some others) to admit or accept but that was the last year PC was RELEVANT (IMO). As far as was Coach Turner out coached I guess that is a matter of each individuals opinion. As far as was that Coach Turner(s) best team, actually it was not IMO. That SPECIFIC team as I said before came together, over achieved and played their hearts out for each other. They were not a group of selfish individuals as is the case now and has been with past teams.

In regards to my point about 2008 it was simple and yet instead of you responding (since you know all there is to know about PC football and the history of PC football) with the number of games that have been won since 2008 over teams with winning records you come back with something REALLY STUPID about being Coach Turner(s) brother. Sorry to disappoint you but not the case.

It is quiet clear that if any OPINION stated about PC is not favorable then you get your feelings hurt and want to make stupid comments like a pouty little kid. This is a message board where people are or at least should be able to state their thoughts and opinions. I stand by my opinions (now and past) and when the dust settles and this season is over we will see who was right and who was wrong in their predictions. I assure you I will be fine either way but because of the fantasy land you obviously live in I am not sure you will be. It may be time for you to grow up just a little bit and not be so sensitive when it comes to people stating opinions that do not line up with your own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT