ADVERTISEMENT

QBs in the region

Apr 21, 2024
Doing research I'll be covering players in Central va... things I have seen thus far talking QBs today..

1.Jason Wright has transferred to LC Bird
2. Who is this Tatum kid in Hopewell scouts I've talked to speak about him on high regards. Picked up an offer from Army
3.L. Johnson is no longer at Varina and has moved to Huguenot
4. The Springers are also getting a new QB Nelson Layne transferring from James River.

I want to know your thoughts!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Doing research I'll be covering players in Central va... things I have seen thus far talking QBs today..

1.Jason Wright has transferred to LC Bird
2. Who is this Tatum kid in Hopewell scouts I've talked to speak about him on high regards. Picked up an offer from Army
3.L. Johnson is no longer at Varina and has moved to Huguenot
4. The Springers are also getting a new QB Nelson Layne transferring from James River.

I want to know your thoughts!!!
Move this to the Class 4 board bro. Most RVA posters are on there.

Reactions: DMVmonster
Tatum the quarterback for hopewell is the real deal, he's 6'4 about 180 and can fly with a strong arm. He had a great season for hopewell last year. Has offers from army and UMass this far going into his senior year.

I followed him looks like a great kid he's doing something right this will be a big season for him.
Another under radar Prospect is our QB/ATH Rashaud Cherry who had over 1,500 yards passing last year with 16 passing tds, and 14 rushing tds. He was a major part of our 10-1 season, and will be everywhere this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT