ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Spotsylvania

Virginia HS Football Fan

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Jun 8, 2001
Hello.

I see there has been some dirt cleared with some orange temporary fencing outside of the track between that and the security fence at the north end zone at Spotsylvania. Is a second field house going to be installed there? Does anyone know what is happening?

I know they are a still a couple of years from getting field turf there so it can't be that.

I was just curious. They have done a good job with facilities in the past few years with the building of the soccer/field hockey specific stadium as well.

Hello.

I see there has been some dirt cleared with some orange temporary fencing outside of the track between that and the security fence at the north end zone at Spotsylvania. Is a second field house going to be installed there? Does anyone know what is happening?

I know they are a still a couple of years from getting field turf there so it can't be that.

I was just curious. They have done a good job with facilities in the past few years with the building of the soccer/field hockey specific stadium as well.
They’ll have turf before next season but I don’t believe they have started construction on it just yet

Negative, Ponax and Riverbend getting turf this year, Spotsy and Chabcellor each the following two years.
Spotsy and Chancellor both will begin construction immediately following soccer season and have turf before next season kicks off. My friend said the current construction is storage.

ADVERTISEMENT