ADVERTISEMENT

Question for va. preps rod.

redzone4us

VaPreps Rookie
Dec 3, 2012
do you happen to know who the top 10 posters are in terms of number of post? I noticed that HR6 has over 32,000 post. I would think that he would be at or near the top. no reason, i was just curious.

Originally posted by redzone4us:

do you happen to know who the top 10 posters are in terms of number of post? I noticed that HR6 has over 32,000 post. I would think that he would be at or near the top. no reason, i was just curious.
Sorry, I don't. Our analysis reporting does not include that as an option.

Re: Ok, thanks. nm

The top ten posters would be neat to know. I'm just guessing, but I bet Skynard is up there.

Maybe the veterans will post a reply here and we can see?

Had a minute and check a couple. Really suprised that some of the regulars are just in the 3 to 4 k range. Pizzzzza was the highest I saw during my quick look back, at around 11,700 post. But he does a tremendous job with reporting scores and game information.

I would think that the 32,000+ posted by HR6 would be hard to top, but maybe somebody has. Seems like i have seen a 26,000 poster, but don't recall who it was.

There was one guy who was close at one time, but I forget his name and I guess he's retired from vapreps.

If I could add the posts I had under my 2 names before adopting HR6, I'd have a lot more.

HR6, will you please share what other two names you have used. Someone asked me recently if I knew, which I don't.

I do not want to blow my cover with those. I may need them again some day if i can find password .

I've been on since 2009 & I have 2,700 posts or something like that, & geez hr6 with over 30,000. I guess I read way more than I post.

Oh okay Hoos, well that makes a little more sense I guess. That's still a lot of posts, how long have these boards been around?

ADVERTISEMENT