ADVERTISEMENT

Radford 21 Cburg 20. - Final

What a game. Both teams left everything on the field. I hope the young man from Christiansburg is ok. Now Radford needs to finish the regular season undefeated so they can have home field advantage. Stat of the night Cburg Qb 0 for 7 0 yards 1int.

Cburgs starting QB must of been out. #4 is their starting TB and he played QB. That took away their passing game. Good game. Radford pretty much had the ball in Christiansburg territory the whole 2nd half, but couldn't put points on the board.

Cburgs starting QB must of been out. #4 is their starting TB and he played QB. That took away their passing game. Good game. Radford pretty much had the ball in Christiansburg territory the whole 2nd half, but couldn't put points on the board.
#4 was the starting Qb against William Byrd. He was 11 for 15 for 155 yards. Christiansburg had a open week before facing Radford.

#4 was the starting Qb against William Byrd. He was 11 for 15 for 155 yards. Christiansburg had a open week before facing Radford.
I watched the Christiansburg/Giles benefit game. Number 4 was Tailback, and a badass Tailback at that. He's not their starting QB

He is NOW. #7 is no longer with the team. Tanner Evans #4 started against William Byrd and Radford. I mentioned his stats vs Byrd.

He is NOW. #7 is no longer with the team. Tanner Evans #4 started against William Byrd and Radford. I mentioned his stats vs Byrd.
I don’t know who #7 is for Christiansburg but there was a #7 on their sidelines last night. Who is he and why is he no longer with the team?

Does anyone know the condition of the young man from Christiansburg that was taken off of the field last night on a stretcher?

I don’t know who #7 is for Christiansburg but there was a #7 on their sidelines last night. Who is he and why is he no longer with the team?

Does anyone know the condition of the young man from Christiansburg that was taken off of the field last night on a stretcher?
What I was told who writes for a local newspaper is that no.7 was suspended so I assumed he wasn’t with the team. I was told #1 the player injured had a neck injury but can’t confirm that.

I heard today it was a spinal cord injury.
We thought we saw him move his legs on his own before they placed him in the ambulance. I’m by no means an expert in that type of injury but we certainly hope it was a good omen for him. In case anyone on here knows him, we wish him all the best.

What a game. Both teams left everything on the field. I hope the young man from Christiansburg is ok. Now Radford needs to finish the regular season undefeated so they can have home field advantage. Stat of the night Cburg Qb 0 for 7 0 yards 1int.
I do believe that an undefeated Graham team will out-point them. (if it comes to that). Somebody else may know better. Not sure if an undefeated Ridgeview team would out point them. A lot has to happen between now and then.

I do believe that an undefeated Graham team will out-point them. (if it comes to that). Somebody else may know better. Not sure if an undefeated Ridgeview team would out point them. A lot has to happen between now and then.
I didn’t say home field throughout the entire playoffs, I was referring to the regional. There’s people on this board who think I’m arrogant so there’s a image issue.

Yea #7 suspended. Why and for how long I don’t know.

Reactions: toughy299
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT