ADVERTISEMENT

Radford and Graham results

Fairlawncat

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 24, 2018
We didn't look to bad considering we had a bunch of new starters. Byrd beat us 4 Tds to none for the first half of starters. Byrd is an awesome team. I think the Bobcats are going to be better than expected. Byrd lost in the 3A semi's last season. Our QB is a new starter and is going to be good and we are going to move the ball on lots of teams when these new guys develop cohesion and timing. William Byrd looked better than any team we played last year.

Princeton, WV, the runner up WV AAA state champions beat Graham 3 tds to 2 tds in their one half scrimmage in Princeton. WV has now expanded to 4 classifications this season and Princeton will be a 3A school out of 4 total classifications and likely the early season AAA favorite in WV according to swvasports.com.

We didn't look to bad considering we had a bunch of new starters. Byrd beat us 4 Tds to none for the first half of starters. Byrd is an awesome team. I think the Bobcats are going to be better than expected. Byrd lost in the 3A semi's last season. Our QB is a new starter and is going to be good and we are going to move the ball on lots of teams when these new guys develop cohesion and timing. William Byrd looked better than any team we played last year.

Princeton, WV, the runner up WV AAA state champions beat Graham 3 tds to 2 tds in their one half scrimmage in Princeton. WV has now expanded to 4 classifications this season and Princeton will be a 3A school out of 4 total classifications and likely the early season AAA favorite in WV according to swvasports.com.
This is the best Princeton team I have ever seen in my 50 years of watching football in this area, they are big, physical and fast. Graham has good size, speed and athleticism as well. The running game is a bit of a concern for them at this point. They had trouble protecting the QB at times, but Princeton's line was massive and they had tremendous team speed Not likely to face that kind of pressure during the season. I think it will come down to Graham and Union in region D once again

Reactions: Fairlawncat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT