ADVERTISEMENT

Radford v Christiansburg

Jan 27, 2002
Two undefeated teams square off Friday night. I’m still wondering who can cover the WRs at Radford. I watched Christiansburg v Abingdon a couple weeks ago and wasn’t that impressed with either team. Christiansburg Qb is very fast and I look for him to score a rushing Td. I thought they had a tough RB in #4 that could move the chains. Radford really wants to avenge last season’s defeat.

Reactions: Stabler1980
Playoff home field advantage through semis for Radford probably hinges on winning this game if Radford wins Region C that is. I’m not a points person but if Radford loses but wins Region C and an undefeated Graham wins Region D, then D hosts. I’m not saying Graham goes undefeated or even wins Region D just using as an example of how important it is for Radford to win if they want to play at home in playoffs. I see the game as too close to call & could go either way.

I’m not calling a blowout, I’m wondering who’s covering the WRs for Radford? Yes I believe home field is very valuable.
If we play a team like Cburg who has a very solid defensive line and fast linebackers, that becomes part of covering our WRs. Our QB has had time to throw it. Christiansburg will create more of a problem with their defensive front than anything we have seen so far this season. It's a tossup type game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT