ADVERTISEMENT

Radford vs Floyd

Floyd seemed under hyped going into this. They’ve done a really good job tonight overall, some miscues & missteps but some great stops too and decent at running the ball. The way some were talking I was expecting Radford to pull the blowout. Floyd almost pulled the upset. Dang good ballgame! Radford QB & Baylor, wow factor though. They’re dynamic.

Last edited:
Reactions: toughy299
Floyd scored…. Then went for two. Illegal procedure….. no good. 28-27 with 14 seconds left. Pending another onside kick.

Floyd seemed under hyped going into this. They’ve done a really good job tonight overall, some miscues & missteps but some great stops too and decent at running the ball. The way some were talking I was expecting Radford to pull the blowout. Radford QB & Baylor, wow factor though. They’re dynamic.
I think Floyd has come on through the season. Watch out region, wouldn’t want to play them.

Buffs played well. A couple of turnovers and some penalties hurt them. Got to admire going for the win there, great game by the Buffaloes. Looks like Region C playoffs will be fun to watch.

Reactions: Gridiron1960
Buffs played well. A couple of turnovers and some penalties hurt them. Got to admire going for the win there, great game by the Buffaloes. Looks like Region C playoffs will be fun to watch.
I agree! It’s going to be really fun to watch. Before tonight a lot we’re handing Bobcats the region championship, Floyd, Glenvar, Appo, maybe some others could give them a run for their money. Shows anything can happen on any given night, no team can afford to look ahead! Great game tonight! Congratulations to Bobcats but heck of a showing by Buffaloes!

Hats off to Floyd who played a whale of a game and almost beat us. I'm proud of our kids for hanging in there. I hope this serves as a wake up call for the Bobcats, and it serves notice that if we go through the motions, we can get beat. My concern going into this game and against Glenvar is the physical play of the guys up front. We still have a ways to go at Raddy on the line of scrimmage. It's not a surprise that a team like Floyd, or my biggest worry, Glenvar, could give us problems. I know Martinsville and Appo are good, but the team I want to only play once and avoid in the Region is 3 loss Glenvar.

Hats off to Floyd who played a whale of a game and almost beat us. I'm proud of our kids for hanging in there. I hope this serves as a wake up call for the Bobcats, and it serves notice that if we go through the motions, we can get beat. My concern going into this game and against Glenvar is the physical play of the guys up front. We still have a ways to go at Raddy on the line of scrimmage. It's not a surprise that a team like Floyd, or my biggest worry, Glenvar, could give us problems. I know Martinsville and Appo are good, but the team I want to only play once and avoid in the Region is 3 loss Glenvar.
If things shake out the way I am thinking y’all will get to see them again in the playoffs if they win that 4-5 game .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT