ADVERTISEMENT

Rapp vs WP

May 6, 2019
You are up 40 pts, calling timeouts before halftime and throwing the ball, one of the most classless Rapp teams I've seen in the last 10 years

Ummm, maybe WP should worry about stopping the Rapp offense and less about deciding who is “classy”. Expecting a team to stop playing hard before halftime? Gimme a break!

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Pretty neat response. I just don’t have a lot of sympathy for fans who wanna whine about the other team scoring too much. That’s the whole point of the game! And backups deserve to play hard and try to score too!

I sure don’t like seeing WP worked over like that, but I’m not gonna try to act like the team who played the game well deserves the criticism.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
If they were still throwing in the 4th quarter, then maybe I could understand. But how can a team prepare for game situations, like a 2 minute drill, if they don't practice it in an actual game? I'm friends with several WP coaches and I highly doubt they had an issue with Rapp throwing the ball in the 2nd quarter.

Just wanna point out I didn’t report the reply he posted. I felt like leaving it up let people see the kind of person that guy is. Either someone else reported it, or dude didn’t like getting roasted and tucked tail. Although I see it’s immortalized by Bo’s quote.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT