ADVERTISEMENT

Rappahannock Times Annual Football Preview out today!

uvacavs1

VaPreps All District
Jul 30, 2010
As mentioned below, Chris Rose's awesome annual high school football newspaper preview dropped today! It is always a big preview with lots of photos, details, players to watch for, coach's comments, and predictions etc. Plus, other local sports news and so.

The Rappahannock Times football preview covers all the Northern Neck and Tidewater teams (plus maybe a few others).

Once I read it over, I'll be able to make a few more comments about the upcoming season. Please discuss your takes as well if desired.

I get my paper delivered but usually pick up a few extra copies of the preview for some friends and myself.

I know that other high school fans not in the area often want to read it but cannot find a copy. The Rapp Times is also online now I think but maybe not for free...

Reactions: offmylawn
Just one bit of info to add about NND/Tidewater football (for what it's worth), Northumberland went to West Point this past weekend and they played their entire football scrimmage (I think that is two years in a row now they got the scrimmage in).

Correct me if I heard inaccurately - Northumberland won in a good contest like 21-14.

NHS scored on two long TD passes (around 55 and 45 yards) and had a running TD. Not sure about WP.

Reactions: bigneal1985
I predict Northumberland to challenge Essex for the Region A title. Essex is young but have some size on the lines, mixed in with some athletes that got some playing time last year. Very interesting to see the center last year for Essex will be the starting QB this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT