Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Hanover

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

DEVILSLB99

VaPreps All District
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2005
Hanover defeated Louisa in a tough game while Dinwiddie held off Monacan.

Apparently Cheatham from Hanover is out this game (baring an appeal win) because of ejection in Hanover/Louisa game. Wonder how much that affects the Hawks

Apparently Cheatham from Hanover is out this game (baring an appeal win) because of ejection in Hanover/Louisa game. Wonder how much that affects the Hawks
Affects the hell out of the Hawks if the appeal is lost, which it probably will be.

Hanover won a lot of games without him this season while it will be hard they have won without him.

Don't count Hanover out. I know the Generals will not Balaza was the conference 20 offensive player of the year. He rushed for over 1,000 yards. He started 8 games at qb and averaged 28 carries per contest. Is he Cheatham no, but he is a proven commodity. Mad respect for the Hanover team.

On the bright side, our run defense has improved tremendously. Should be a good one. Bryce Witt is playing unreal at qb and our receivers showed their speed tonight. Hope we stay on a roll.

Just think the winner gets LT. Yippee....

Saw on the news where Hanover has requested an appeal of Cheatham VHSL mandatory one game suspension. Both Hanover and Louisa's principals have to sign off before the appeal can be made.

The news stated Cheatham received two unsportsmanlike penalties and was ejected. If the penalty is overturned it would be a rarity. Really wanted to play Hanover at full strength. They are still going to be a very tough out.

Saw on the news where Hanover has requested an appeal of Cheatham VHSL mandatory one game suspension. Both Hanover and Louisa's principals have to sign off before the appeal can be made.

The news stated Cheatham received two unsportsmanlike penalties and was ejected. If the penalty is overturned it would be a rarity. Really wanted to play Hanover at full strength. They are still going to be a very tough out.

Rules are rules, and there are consequences for breaking them. The young man should learn from this and take his punishment that he deserves. He should hope his team that he let down with his actions can move on.

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b

I got to disagree with you on that Navy. Yeah in the regular season I would like them at full strength but in the playoffs I want every advantage possible.

All I can say is I seen him once this year and that's more than enough for me.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
I got to disagree with you on that Navy. Yeah in the regular season I would like them at full strength but in the playoffs I want every advantage possible.

All I can say is I seen him once this year and that's more than enough for me.
I agree that we surely saw plenty of Cheatham in September, but the competitor in me wants the Generals beat Hanover at full strength.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT