ADVERTISEMENT

Rd 2. Lafayette (11-0) vs. Heritage (5-6)

Who wins?

• Lafayette

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Heritage

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

DEVILSLB99

VaPreps All District
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2005
Lafayette dismantled Churchland while Heritage won a nail biter with Grafton. Who wins?

Heritage had a record passing night and Lafayette saw one of it top rb go out early in the 4th q with an ankle sprain (ice on it and on crutches)- Kyle Johnson their fastest rb. The Lafayette secondary is decent but facing this gunslinger in a hot roll is going to be very tough. This will be another very close one. With Johnson to Lafayette, without this may be another upset pick.

Heritage had a record passing night and Lafayette saw one of it top rb go out early in the 4th q with an ankle sprain (ice on it and on crutches)- Kyle Johnson their fastest rb. The Lafayette secondary is decent but facing this gunslinger in a hot roll is going to be very tough. This will be another very close one. With Johnson to Lafayette, without this may be another upset pick.
One would wonder if this game is still on with the total lack of talk here and nary a word at the Daily Press. Still 7 PM? (My sarcasm...).

First time Lafayette has played a Peninsula District in many, many years..

First time Lafayette has played a Peninsula District in many, many years..

And who's fault is that?? Not like the Peninsula is 2 hours away..More like 2 minutes away. Find it absurd that these two districts won't play a game...On another note looks like the good ol BRD isn't doing so hot against the PD..0-2 right now I believe.

And who's fault is that?? Not like the Peninsula is 2 hours away..More like 2 minutes away. Find it absurd that these two districts won't play a game...On another note looks like the good ol BRD isn't doing so hot against the PD..0-2 right now I believe.
Remember that up to the recent reclassification the half 3A/4A BRD would have played 5a Peninsula District. Now that one is 3a and a bunch are 4a maybe more OOD games will be scheduled. 0-2, a 1 point loss by Grafton and lowly Tabb, the last seed who should never have been in the playoffs in a real system (not Virginia bogus system) losing to #1 seed Phoebus. Nothing yet surprising.

I hope Lafaeytte hangs 80 on Heritage. Last year when we played them in the second round (Hanover). They were calling verticals up huge in the 4th quarter. It will come back around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT