ADVERTISEMENT

Region 2A Playoff Snapshot- 2 Weeks To Go

CRF4Dan

Richmond Region Football Writer
Staff
Dec 17, 2012
Mechanicsville, VA
VHSL Ratings were just released this morning.

With 2 weeks to go this is how the playoffs would look as of this morning...

#8 Nandua at #1 Thomas Jefferson
#7 Amelia at #2 Nottoway
#6 King William at #3 Poquoson
#5 John Marshall at #4 Greensville

Thoughts???

Last edited:
VHSL Ratings were just released this morning.

With 2 weeks to go this is how the playoffs would look as of this morning...

#7 Amelia at #2 Nottoway

Thoughts???
Exciting time of the year with one or two games left in reg season. Looks like TJ in drivers seat after win at Gretna. As for Gretna they left a lot of points on the field with 2 one point losses out of three defeats. Appo and Radford will be favorites I guess in this region. Appo getting it going at the right time and Radford refusing to fold the tent after some key losses in personnel. I tip my hat to them.

Actually its:

#7 Amelia at #2 Nottoway

Exciting time of the year with one or two games left in reg season. Looks like TJ in drivers seat after win at Gretna. As for Gretna they left a lot of points on the field with 2 one point losses out of three defeats. Appo and Radford will be favorites I guess in this region. Appo getting it going at the right time and Radford refusing to fold the tent after some key losses in personnel. I tip my hat to them.
Gretna too one dimensional to go far in playoffs.They have very good running backs but coach refuses to throw any passes to try to loosen up defense.Watched the TJ game in person and i can only remember 2 passes all night

Dont know how many but when Appo shut their run game off they tried going to the air alot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT