#3 Strasburg traveling to #9 East Rockingham,
#5 Central traveling to 3a Broadway,
#6 Buckingham traveling to Bluestone,
#7 Page County traveling to 1a Bath County

Last edited:
1. Clarke County (4-0): 22.50
2. Luray (4-0): 21.50
3. Strasburg (3-1): 19.00
3. Stuarts Draft (2-1): 19.00 (assuming RH wins)
5. Central Woodstock (3-1): 17.50
6. Buckingham (1-1): 14.50
7. Page County (2-3): 13.40
8. Madison County (1-3): 13.00
9. East Rockingham (0-3): 10.00

This coming week:
#1 Clarke County is looking for a replacement
#2 Luray at #3 Stuarts Draft,
#3 Strasburg traveling to #9 East Rockingham,
#5 Central traveling to 3a Broadway,
#6 Buckingham traveling to Bluestone,
#7 Page County traveling to 1a Bath County
I can't find where Stuarts Draft has only played two games. Beat Waynesboro and lost to riverheads. Says first game against Monroe and this week versus James River were cancelled. Who did they get their other win from?

Why is it a forfeit. No one else has had to forfeit if it's over Covid and that's what they said we're the issues at James River.

I don't know the answer of why, just know the result
I just read four different news paper articles from this week and they all say game is cancelled and want be rescheduled. That means it is just no game like all the rest.

I just read four different news paper articles from this week and they all say game is cancelled and want be rescheduled. That means it is just no game like all the rest.

Believe me or not, I know exactly where I got the information, and it comes from one that would know more than a newspaper.

But yea, I guess I wanted to make SD look better in week 5. Not like I haven't been doing this for over 10 years on here???

Have a good one

Its listed on vhsl site as forfeit in the cancellation section.

Its listed on vhsl site as forfeit in the cancellation section.d

Its listed on vhsl site as forfeit in the cancellation section.
Didnt mean to argue about it, just don't make sense. We had our game cancelled by Chatham and want be rescheduled. A very important district game. Just wonder what difference is and why Chatham want have to take a forfeit. Just seems should be same for all to be fair. Not like I think JR would beat SD but a forfeit will take them from fourth to 8 in power points. Chatham would have fell to 8 their if they had to take forfeit. I just don't think that's fair.

Didnt mean to argue about it, just don't make sense. We had our game cancelled by Chatham and want be rescheduled. A very important district game. Just wonder what difference is and why Chatham want have to take a forfeit. Just seems should be same for all to be fair. Not like I think JR would beat SD but a forfeit will take them from fourth to 8 in power points. Chatham would have fell to 8 their if they had to take forfeit. I just don't think that's fair.

I don't know the reason, I guess it could be a bunch of different reasons/just guesses (maybe that County/district made that beforehand, maybe they said they would not reschedule, etc.). And wasn't trying to take it out on you, but these last 2 seasons I have worn a little thin on people questioning what I put (and argue about it over the same thing every week), and aren't willing/able to do it themselves. Obviously you can and do know how to do them, so that part isn't about you. You just didn't have all the information.

Really had zero to do with you.

And just to be clear, I am not infallible, I make mistakes (as I did with Clarkes rating written down incorrectly). I will update after RH game

I agree with you, it seems like nothing is consistent across the state or even in a district.

The reason there is 2 different ratings for Luray is because (21.50) that is giving Buffalo Gap a 4-1 record.

Well according to the Master Schedule (and my being from the area), BG had a BYE week on Sept 10th (as did SD).

That would give them a 3-1 record, as Max Preps says they beat Mountain View (SJ) on September 8th (Wednesday).

So just a heads up for you as well @hawknation92

Hey Clarke, CALL HANDLEY!!!!
That would be a heck of a game for the area, especially if they played on Saturday afternoon, but I doubt Handley would want to chance Clarke beating them, that would hurt their power points basically they don't have much to gain and a lot to lose, where Clarke has a lot to gain and a loss to an undefeated Handley would not hurt them as bad. I hope they play, Coach said he would know something early in the week

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT