ADVERTISEMENT

Region A: #6 John Marshall Justices 22; #3 Poquoson Bull Islanders 43

Who will win

• John Marshall High School

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Poquoson High School

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
Poquoson is a little better than their record and John Marshall will compete for sure. I think the Poquoson team have proven playoff experience that will be valuable since they have youth at several spots.

Poquoson is a little better than their record and John Marshall will compete for sure. I think the Poquoson team have proven playoff experience that will be valuable since they have youth at several spots.
I really don't know them but they have not beaten the good teams on their schedule this year. I am going for the upset the JM defense does have some shut outs this year.

Last edited:
Fair enough but I don’t see a signature win on either teams schedule. I would argue that the Poquoson game they lost to a good Warhill team tells me they can compete with a quality team.

Fair enough but I don’t see a signature win on either teams schedule. I would argue that the Poquoson game they lost to a good Warhill team tells me they can compete with a quality team.
I guess I am overly impressed by classifications and a good 4 may in some cases by better than a good 5 or 6.

Friday at about 9 we will know one way or the other. Lol, I don’t have a rooting interest either way so I just hope it’s a good game. Good luck to both

I didn't know Phillip Sims was the HC for JM. He was super talented but just wasn't in the right mindset to succeed at Alabama.

Great Season Justices!!!!!
Winter Is Coming!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT