ADVERTISEMENT

Region C #1 Woodgrove vs #4 Loudoun County

Who wins?

• Woodgrove

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • Loudoun County

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Woodgrove has been on a tear lately after only losing to 5a teams Massaponax and Broad Run.

If the conditions are good I could see Loudoun County keeping this closer than the first game, but I still have to give the edge to Woodgrove.

Common opponents:
Dominion: Woodgrove won 42-0, Loudoun County won 33-8.
Heritage: Woodgrove won 27-6, Loudoun County won 17-14.
Loudoun Valley: Woodgrove won 35-10, Loudoun County won 28-0.
Riverside: Woodgrove won 43-7, Loudoun County won 28-0 (regular season) and 34-27 (playoffs).

Whoever is in charge of Woodgrove's MaxPreps account seems to be confident (it's the same on the Sherando one). Maybe someone is having a laugh.

8aLWYrs.jpg

If the conditions are good I could see Loudoun County keeping this closer than the first game, but I still have to give the edge to Woodgrove.

Common opponents:
Riverside: Woodgrove won 43-7, Loudoun County won 28-0 (regular season) and 34-27 (playoffs).
What was the score when they played each other?

Common opponents:

Whoever is in charge of Woodgrove's MaxPreps account seems to be confident (it's the same on the Sherando one). Maybe someone is having a laugh.

8aLWYrs.jpg
They did the same thing for Byrd and Glass last week.

Reactions: Shruikan

Common opponents:

8aLWYrs.jpg
NOBODY from Woodgrove updated the Maxpreps schedule to reflect us playing Sherando.
Hell, Maxpreps is still showing our roster player numbers from at least 2 seasons ago....

NOBODY from Woodgrove updated the Maxpreps schedule to reflect us playing Sherando.
Hell, Maxpreps is still showing our roster player numbers from at least 2 seasons ago....
I think someone that's not affiliated with
I think anyone can report scores to maxpreps. It's just posted already just in case they win

LC did play WG without their standout WR and Safety Derek McCandless the first time which allowed Woodgrove to lean towards all everything Joseph Groves. McCandless did return last week against Riverside and had 220 yds and a couple TD’s. Should be a good game!

Good to know. Probably just someone messing around in that case since it seems to have happened to quite a few teams.

Wow. I am really surprised about the poll results!

I need to start looking at Woodgrove more.

Do we really have two powerhouse teams in 4c for a Possible title run this year with Woodgrove and Sherando?

Wow. I am really surprised about the poll results!

I need to start looking at Woodgrove more.

Do we really have two powerhouse teams in 4c for a Possible title run this year with Woodgrove and Sherando?

Yup. They're for real. I don't think anyone in 4A will be able to put them away easily.

ADVERTISEMENT