ADVERTISEMENT

Region D #4 GW-Danville (8-2) vs. #5 Pulaski Co. (7-3)

Who wins?

• GW-Danville

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Pulaski Co.

Votes: 39 75.0%

• Total voters
GW wins this one easily! Everyone is focusing on how shaky their offense has been over the last 3 weeks but the defense has been consistent all season only giving up 27 pts to JF in week 3! Since then even with all that has happen in Danville no one has scored more than 19 pts! It won’t be any different this Friday! The offense will be ready

GW wins this one easily! Everyone is focusing on how shaky their offense has been over the last 3 weeks but the defense has been consistent all season only giving up 27 pts to JF in week 3! Since then even with all that has happen in Danville no one has scored more than 19 pts! It won’t be any different this Friday! The offense will be ready

This one is the most interesting of all the first round matchups (along with DC vs KF). I have to think on this one but I might take Pulaski

Reactions: OCBoy
Looks like a lot of people will be proven wrong!!! Let’s talk after the game Friday!!! Then it will be well they can’t beat whoever next!
If they win then it’s on to christiansburg to play Blacksburg

GW literally just got done losing a game they only gave up 16 in, it's obvious that is still a possibility for this game.

Sherando put up 45 on Martinsburg there fella , which Halifax wouldn’t score a field goal on. I was just wondering what happened to GW being the offensive team that was said . . And this is not Hammy

Sherando put up 45 on Martinsburg there fella , which Halifax wouldn’t score a field goal on. I was just wondering what happened to GW being the offensive team that was said . . And this is not Hammy
Yes it is Hammy!!! You just hope your team makes it out Region C sooooo whoever wins Region D can make sure you only get a FG

We will see If GW is around for the semis , doubt it . I was just wondering what had happened at GW that had not met up to previous expectations, no need to take it out on Sherando . After all , they have pretty much met expectations so far .

I am not against GW , that is your ego , pumping your chest stuff. I just asked a question, of which you obviously couldn’t answer. good luck to GW, hope you do well.

I was trying not to respond but I couldn’t help it. LOL. Yes, I’ll be there. Good luck. Should be a good game.
It’s all good I have no beef with Pulaski fans!! If GW don’t make it out of this game Dinwiddie would be our next opponent! They have a good fan base and good posters here so I can’t get into their heads lol! But I will be there Friday as well good luck to your team

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT