1. Blacksburg 30.88
2. E.C. Glass 28.37
3. Jefferson Forrest 25.12
4. Pulaski Co. 24.75
5. G.W. Danville 24.75
6. Salem 24.62
7. Byrd 23
8. L.C.A. 20.85
Not sure why our numbers are different. Guess we will see when they officially come out

Reactions: SFUWO
I agree. 3-7 is up for grabs with only 2 weeks left. Exciting football for sure!
From a numbers standpoint, what are the chances that Jf and Glass flip spots if Jf wins their final two and Glass loses their final two?

From a numbers standpoint, what are the chances that Jf and Glass flip spots if Jf wins their final two and Glass loses their final two?
IDK, but I think the odds of that happening are slim to none. EC Glass has LCA and Amherst left on their schedule, doubtful they lose both of those. Also pretty doubtful that JF beats Rustburg and Heritage imo. Anything is possible though.

Reactions: VolNation85
IDK, but I think the odds of that happening are slim to none. EC Glass has LCA and Amherst left on their schedule, doubtful they lose both of those. Also pretty doubtful that JF beats Rustburg and Heritage imo. Anything is possible though.
Amherst could pick up one more win hopefully. If CJ comes back and they don’t have too many turnovers, it’s possible. Don’t think JF will beat Heritage

Amherst could pick up one more win hopefully. If CJ comes back and they don’t have too many turnovers, it’s possible. Don’t think JF will beat Heritage
I think it will be difficult for Amherst to get a win over Heritage or Glass but I wouldn't put it past them either.

You think Amherst will beat Glass or Heritage but don't think JF will beat Heritage?

You think Amherst will beat Glass or Heritage but don't think JF will beat Heritage?
Yes, just my thought. Could be wrong of course, but that’s what this board is about. Amherst is playing better?’ JF doesn’t have the defense for Heritage IMO.

Reactions: VolNation85
Yes, just my thought. Could be wrong of course, but that’s what this board is about. Amherst is playing better?’ JF doesn’t have the defense for Heritage IMO.
Well I hope you are right about Amherst beating Heritage but not Glass. That will help Glass gain a share of the district title if Glass wins out and Heritage loses at least one of their last two.

Reactions: wikki
ADVERTISEMENT