ADVERTISEMENT

Riverside High School Loudon County

Dec 20, 2012
Does anyone know anything about this new school they come to play my hometown team friday night in Strasburg

School just opened I think, probably have mostly freshman and sophomores playing on varsity. Googled 760 students. Takes two years usually for those schools in Loudoun to be at capacity.

Nice looking QB. Aside from that not much. Run right at them and IF you have a weight program you will be fine.

Strasburg has a weight program and a back in Justin Carr going about 5"10 225 and loves to run north and south and hit.

Riverside High School is out here where I live - should be a good game between the two on Friday night. As Hamspear pointed out - they draw from a nice talent pool and give them a few years and they will be good. I also watched film of your 5'10 225lb running back and I did not believe him to be any where near that big. I checked out Strasburg's roster and they have the kid listed at 5'6 170 lbs. I love the enthusiasm though and he is a tough downhill kid regardless of his actual size.

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
I was going by the program from Friday nights game. I haven't looked at our roster anywhere else. I figured it was to heavy for him but heck I thought they could print a program right.

For any of your fans coming it does get cool by the field since it backs right up to the river.

Good luck friday night to you guys. Hope everyone from both sides come out of the game healthy.

Where exactly is riverside located

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT