ADVERTISEMENT

Rob Senseney to Halifax

I had heard some rumors, but was waiting to see if it would become official. Has the chance to be a great hire and one that could boost Halifax. I am assuming the offense will change and become more in line with what Halifax needs to run and utilize their athletes. Will be interesting to see what he puts together as a staff and how the kids will respond to him. He is a good guy, but demands a lot from his players and program and the Halifax players have fought that style of coaching in the past. Hard to argue with a winning coach though.

Board member questions legality of vote to resume sports practice, saying issue wasn’t put on agenda

Welcome to Halifax Coach...this is what you have to look forward to!
May be some other news about resuming winter sports ay Halifax coming.

Board member questions legality of vote to resume sports practice, saying issue wasn’t put on agenda

Welcome to Halifax Coach...this is what you have to look forward to!
Meanwhile in Danville all the county schools are already practicing and GW is not allowed to do anything...

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
The people of Halifax/South Boston will go insane if basketball is cancelled. If the board does cancel winter sports, Tucker Harris should ask for his transcripts and get outta town and "move" into GW, Glass, Heritage, Brookville or head to LCA because if they cancel winter sports I can't see the board allowing football to happen a mere 3 months later.

Tucker Harris’s recruitment is RIDICULOUS. Does Halifax NOT have a recruiting coordinator? If that kid was at Glass, Heritage or LCA, he’d have at least 5 D1 offers, maybe even more.

Halifax does NOT have a recruiting coordinator. From what I was told, the previous regime would just wait and see what college recruiters showed up at the door and that is why your only seeing Tucker receiving offers from schools like Randolph Macon and CNU. They did have one staff member that would work with athletes and send their stuff out to colleges to try and get them some interest, but I believe he left and is at another school now. I know that Coach Woody and Coach Anderson have both said that Tucker would start at their school and would be getting offers like crazy. Maybe Coach Senseney can get the kid some interest, but by the time the season rolls around it might be too late. The Covid and Tucker not being able to go to summer camps this year to be seen also isn't helping his recruitment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT