ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
Just checking in with everyone to see how everybody's doing. If you could, let's do roll call and tell us a little something about what's going in your life. There are some regular posters that I haven't seen or heard from in a while so just drop us a line. Keep the discussion positive.

For me I'm staying in as much as possible out of this heat and humidity. I do go out and take pictures which I enjoy. I'm going to miss fall football, but I'll miss the people I see and talk with during the season even more.

OK I will start. I spend my time watching the oldies but goodies on the ACC Network and I talk football whenever I can with whoever I can. Most of us are getting by alright without it and have accepted the proposal (number 3) that will probably be announced on Monday. I ran into some Riverheads players the other day and they are of course ready to roll, but kids are more resilient than us old geezers so they will do their job next spring if it comes to that and then be ready to hopefully go at it again the following fall.

Reactions: mike salem
Just trying to figure out how I will be teaching. Also contemplating buying a house that is being built about 500 feet from football field. Would make for much shorter commute.

Reactions: Rev_Real
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT