ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
Just checking in with everyone to see how everybody's doing. If you could, let's do roll call and tell us a little something about what's going in your life. There are some regular posters that I haven't seen or heard from in a while so just drop us a line. Keep the discussion positive.

For me I'm staying in as much as possible out of this heat and humidity. I do go out and take pictures which I enjoy. I'm going to miss fall football, but I'll miss the people I see and talk with during the season even more.

Hey man I’m into gardening and watching Andy Griffin lol , just wish the season could of started so The Sussex Tigers could get a shot at that Red Machine in Staunton VA.

Reactions: mike salem
I did not realize this question had been posed in all the different threads. So I have already added my (Riverheads ) response under Class 3. By the way, while I have everyone's attention, especially the moderator's, has it occurred to everyone that once the big announcement is made that our seasons will have to be re-aligned on here? Fall will no longer be fall, winter will not be winter, etc.

I did not realize this question had been posed in all the different threads. So I have already added my (Riverheads ) response under Class 3. By the way, while I have everyone's attention, especially the moderator's, has it occurred to everyone that once the big announcement is made that our seasons will have to be re-aligned on here? Fall will no longer be fall, winter will not be winter, etc.
I doubt the admins will change the whole setup for one season where things are upside down. Just my 2¢

Coaching my youngest sons baseball team and wishing we were about to start football. In light of the inevitable announcement we won’t be playing little league football, i hope we can at least move on to conditioning for wrestling. I am already seeing flyers for September and October youth tournaments that are still planning to roll. I can’t even begin to describe how disappointed I am we won’t see Friday night lights this fall. It will feel so foreign not getting ready heading into a weekend to go support these young athletes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT